Russ Charvonia ChFC, CLU, CFP®, Esq.
Russ Charvonia,a founding partner of Channel Islands Group,has been in the financial services industry for more than three decades, providing investment advice to individual and institutional clients across the country.
Education & Experience
Russ graduated from Ventura College of Law with a Juris Doctor and was admitted to practice law in 2004, and owns, Channel Islands Law Group, a P.C, in Ventura providing estate planning and other legal services. He is a certified mediator and operates Channel Islands Mediation Group.
Russ is married to Linda and has a daughter, Alissa; son and daughter-in-law, Keith and Kendall; and grandsons, Tanner and Hudson.
Russ volunteers his professional services to several non-profit organizations.
He serves as:
- Director on the board of the Alisa Ann Ruch Burn Foundation
- President of the Masonic Family Civiity Project
- Board member and former president of National Civility Center.
- He is active with Temple Beth Torah in Ventura where he served as its president.
- Volunteers for Channel Islands Restoration, helping to restore the Channel Island to their native condition.
He served as Grand Master for the Grand Lodge of Masons in California.
Year CFP® Certification Received: 1997
CFP Board Disciplinary History: No