Russ Charvonia ChFC, CLU, CFP®, Esq.
Russ Charvonia, a founding partner of Channel Islands Group, has been in the financial services industry for more than three decades, providing investment advice to individual and institutional clients across the country.
Education & Experience
Russ graduated from Ventura College of Law with a Juris Doctor and was admitted to practice law in 2004, and owns, Channel Islands Law Group, a P.C, in Ventura providing estate planning and other legal services. He is a certified mediator and operates Channel Islands Mediation Group.
Russ is married to Linda and has a daughter, Alissa; son and daughter-in-law, Keith and Kendall; and grandsons, Tanner and Hudson.
Russ volunteers his professional services to several non-profit organizations.
He serves as:
- Director on the board of the Alisa Ann Ruch Burn Foundation
- President of the Masonic Family Civiity Project
- Board member and former president of National Civility Center.
- He is active with Temple Beth Torah in Ventura where he served as its president.
- Volunteers for Channel Islands Restoration, helping to restore the Channel Island to their native condition.
He served as Grand Master for the Grand Lodge of Masons in California.
Year CFP® Certification Received: 1997
CFP Board Disciplinary History: No